MAKE A SUPERBOWL OF THIS. 🥑🍅🧅🧄
You only need 1 dish for the Super Bowl and that’s this bowl of my fancy Guac!
Serve it on its own in a traditional molcajete like this or in these bell pepper nachos, part of a layered dip or as part of a Super Bowl dip spread, or spread on a board. Whatever tickles your fancy, just make it and TAG me.🤍👩🏻🍳ChefMareya on instagram
Rock the Fancy Guac
Here is what you will need:
- 3 ripe avocados, cleaned with @eatcleaner Triple Action Fruit + Veggie Wash (outside skin can harbor salmonella and other bacteria)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice plus 1 teaspoon grated zest (clean outside of limes first with with Eat Cleaner Triple Action Fruit + Veggie Wash)
- 1 small jalapeño, cleaned with Eat Cleaner Triple Action Fruit + Veggie Wash, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, cleaned with Eat Cleaner Triple Action Fruit + Veggie Wash, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Here is how you do it:
1) Slice avocados in half. Remove stone and scoop out flesh with a large spoon into a medium sized bowl.
2) Mash avocados with the back of a spoon or in a molcajete and add in lime juice and tequila and mix until well incorporated.
3) Add jalapeño, cilantro, onion, zest, garlic and remaining seasonings. Allow guac to set up for at least an hour in the fridge before serving.