High protein Tomato Basil Breakfast Pizza
Hey babe…Auntie Chef M here, and Mom wanted me to tell you she’s been working out and working hard and she doesn’t want to eat any 🤬 today so make her something easy, high protein and delish for Mother’s Day!🌻
High protein Tomato basil breakfast pizza with the star of the moment, cottage cheese!
All you need is:
- Ready-made Gluten free crust from @traderjoes
@goodcultureinc low-fat cottage cheese
- Good EVOO like @californiaoliveranch
- Mixed baby heirloom tomatoes (got Rm at the farmers market)
- Fresh garlic
- Sea salt
- Homemade pizza seasoning (1 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- Fresh basil
- Optional: dried red pepper flake
I washed the tomatoes first with @eatcleaner then doused in EVOO, sprinkled with sea salt and fresh minced garlic and air fried for 10 minutes at 400F.
You can bake this in a regular oven at 425F if you don’t have one of these pizza jobs (I got it at a garage sale new in the package - best $10 I ever spent on an appliance).
Now treat mom to a simple, delish meal and really make her day by putting your phone away and giving her some quality time. That’s the best gift ever. 🤍👩🏻🍳xxChefMareya
Whos gonna try? 🙋🙋🏿🙋🏼🙋🏽♀️🙋🏻♀️
← Older post
Newer post →