Get your family into the kitchen and cook together! Nothing more fun than organizing your kids, spouse/significant other and friends and bring them back to the table together tonight. This is a white pizza because there’s no tomato sauce, but you’ll still get that tang you love from the roasted heirloom baby tomatoes on top, an a nice bit of lemon juice.
You can also set up a pizza bar and offer a number of ingredients where everyone can personalize their own. Better than take-out or frozen any day of the week.
4 5×5 flat breads (pre-made pizza crust, gluten-free optional)
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
1 tablespoon EVOO
2 tablespoons lemon juice
½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cup assorted heirloom baby tomatoes sliced in half
2 cloves garlic, finely diced
6-7 leaves of fresh basil
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
3. In a mixing bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella, EVOO, lemon juice, salt and pepper
4. Lay flat bread on parchment lined baking pan and cover with cheese mixture spreading a layer ¼ in thick.
5. Arrange tomatoes over the top and sprinkle garlic over pizzas.
6. Place in oven for 12-15 minutes until dough is brown; remove from oven and sprinkle diced basil leaves.
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie delivered straight to your inbox, text FITFOODIE to 22828 to get join our FREE Cleaner Plate Club.
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!