I live in Southern California, so churros are a reality and a curse. They smell so dang good when that sinnamon is wafting through the air, but is there anything worse for you than sugar-drenched deep fried dough? Cinnamon swirl banana nice cream satisfies some (cause who are we kidding) of that craving with a cool finish. I’ll bite!
Makes 2-4 servings
- Three large bananas, peel left on, ends and stem trimmed
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia, separated
1) Chop each banana into 3 chunks and freeze overnight.
2) Place the banana chunks, almond milk and vanilla extract in a high-powered blender or a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Scrape down sides and blend until smooth.
3) Transfer to a bowl and stir in cinnamon and mix in stevia. Enjoy right away or re-freeze until you’re ready to scoop!
Want to know more about how to SAVE THE PEELS??? Download Your Sustainapeelity Guide NOW >>