Win a Coconut Organics Gift Box this Fit Foodie Friday
We go nutty over coconut, not only because it’s so tasty, but because coconut is also packed with nutrients the body needs. You can cook with coconut, bake with coconut, use coconut on your skin and hair, and even hydrate with coconut water! The all-purpose fruit.
This Fit Foodie Friday, we are giving away a gift box from Coconut Organics!
Coconut Organics® aka The Coconut Company™ is a company solely dedicated to the amazing coconut and creates high quality organic foods and goods using this amazing ingredient.
Some of our favorite products from Coconut Organics include:
- Toasted Organic Coconut Chips
Our coconut chips come from third-generation family organic coconut farms where the meat from organic mature coconuts is sliced into perfect little “chips” and then lightly toasted. Our coconut chips are not fried!
- The Original Vegan Organic Coconut Bacon — CocoBacon
Made with 3 coconut ingredients (toasted organic coconut chips, raw organic coconut oil, organic coconut sugar), a special blend of organic spices and Celtic Sea Salt®, these smoky, sweet and savory coconut chips are a great vegan bacon alternative and delicious snack food
- Raw Chocolate Organic Coconut Chips
Made with toasted coconut chips, coconut sugar, raw organic cacao, Celtic Sea Salt®, and pure Tahitian Vanilla, these organic chips are delicious and will give you natural boost of energy and leave you feeling good.
As a winner of the Coconut Organics Gift Box this week, you are going to get to try all of the favorites above, PLUS:
- Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Made with organic coconut flour and coconut sugar, and other whole food ingredients (organic cassave flour, organic millet flour, organic garbanzo flour and Celtic Sea Salt®) this gluten free pancake mix makes delicious pancakes every time.
This ultrasafe coconut derived soap is perfect to wash your hands, face and body and convenient for on the go cleaning. Completely non-toxic, biodegradable and hypoallergenic, this sudsy soap will leave you feeling clean and moisturized.
Follow @CoconutOrganics for amazing coconut and organic foods that taste delicious and good for you!
We love coconut so much that we want to share a delicious recipe with you, using the very delicious Coconut Organics:
Supercharged Summer Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Recipe Servings: 4
1 cup quinoa, dry
2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
1 tsp organic stevia
1 package Coconut Organics(r) Coconut Chips
1/2 cup fresh peaches or nectarines
1/2 cup blueberries
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat combine the unsweetened coconut milk (or your favorite unsweetened dairy-free milk), and quinoa. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the stevia. Wash all fruit with Eat Cleaner(r) Fruit + Vegetable Wash. Dice peaches or nectarines and distribute into each bowl, along with blueberries and coconut chips.
- Serve warm with additional non-dairy milk if desired.