ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH CRANBERRIES & FETA
Another fresh, delicious, and CLEAN dish coming your way this holiday season… all of these flavors combined from the butternut squash, cranberries, and feta make my mouth water just thinking about it and the color on the plate is just picture perfect.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries & Feta
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled feta
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- Fresh or dried parsley, to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Add cubed squash to the sheet along with another drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light layer of salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste.
- Roast at 400 F for 25 minutes on the center rack.
- At the 25 minute mark, pull out the oven rack, and add your fresh cranberries to the roasting pan.
- Return to the oven until the cranberries have started to soften and burst a bit, resembling really juicy craisins vs fresh firm cranberries.
- Remove from oven and add a sprinkle of cinnamon, along with the feta cheese.
- Garnish with parsley!
***Eat Cleaner Tip: Remember to wash ALL of your fruit & veggies with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Veggie Wash beforehand!! 🙂