Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries & Feta
I love this dish! So savory with just the right amount of sweet to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. This is the perfect side dish to compliment your Thanksgiving dinner, but can also be enjoyed year-round!! Plus, it’s gluten-free!!
- 1 large butternut squash, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash, peeled + chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
- ¼ cup finely crumbled feta
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- fresh or dried parsley, to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash all of your produce with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
- Lightly drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Add cubed squash to the sheet along with another drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light layer of salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- Roast at 400 F for 25 minutes on the center rack.
- At the 25 minute mark, pull out the oven rack, and add your fresh cranberries to the roasting pan.
- Return to the oven until the cranberries have started to soften and burst a bit, resembling really juicy craisins vs fresh firm cranberries.
- Remove from oven and add a sprinkle of cinnamon, along with the feta cheese.
- Garnish with parsley!
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!