EP 18 – Higher Vegucation – Why Our Future Depends On It
Craving a Starbucks PSL? You might want to rehab it. Weighing in at about 49 grams of sugar for a grande, without the whip, that’s almost double the dietary recommendation for the average woman in a whole day! This Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie delivers so much decadent flavor, paired with fragrant spice and the benefits are LEGIT, y’all. This will be your fave FALL go-to drink!!
*Here’s a Fit Foodie tip: You can get my fave organic pumpkin available year-round, packed aseptically, HERE.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond, coconut, or rice milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Vanilla Protein Powder (Vegan)
- 1/4 cup (150g) pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add more milk to thin out if it is too thick. Add a couple more ice cubes for a thicker texture, if desired. Add more spices to taste and a dash of cinnamon on top, if desired.
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
Please follow and like us: