Eat Cleaner products feature a natural blend of plant-based ingredients, including:
- Citric acid, which naturally occurs in most fruit and vegetables
- Sodium Citrate, a Citric Acid salt
- Decyl Glucoside, a plant-based surfactant
- Sea Salt, a natural preservative and anti-bacterial
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Calcium Ascorbate, an antioxidant that helps prolong shelf life
- OMRI listed for use on organic produce
*No surfactant in wipes or Seafood & Poultry Wash
New! WASH 3,000 LBS. OF PRODUCE WITH EACH BAG!
From Eat Cleaner, our All Natural Fruit + Vegetable Wash is a patented antioxidant wash and is now available in a convenient powder form. Eat Cleaner effectively enhances food safety and freshness and requires no special handling. It’s perfect for juice bars, restaurants, cafes, food trucks and more.
The lab-proven way to cleaner, safer, longer- lasting produce – naturally. On the journey from field to table, fresh produce can be sprayed, waxed and touched by over 30 sets of hands. Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash powder is a patented antioxidant wash that effectively enhances food safety and freshness and requires no special handling. Perfect for any size commercial kitchen. Wash up to 3,000 pounds of produce with each Stand-Up Pouch! Each Stand-Up Pouch includes one 2-oz scoop.
- A patented, synergistic blend of FDA approved, GRAS ingredients that is lab-proven up to 99.9% more effective than water alone in removing pesticide residue, wax and agricultural residue
- Food grade, all natural cleaner for processing fresh fruit, vegetables, beans, nuts and other raw ingredients
- Does not contain chlorine, alcohol or peracetic acid
- Can extend produce life by up to 5x longer
- Safe, effective cleaning solution with no special handling or closed system requirements
- Dip, spray or soak method; variable concentration
- USDA biobased certified, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, allergen-free
- Made in the USA by a minority woman-owned business
Let your customers know about your clean eating practices by placing our
‘eatCleaner Certified’ cling in your window, door or menu board.