GuardClean is USDA Certified Biobased and features a natural blend of plant-based ingredients, including:
- Citric acid, which naturally occurs in most fruit and vegetables
- Sodium Citrate, a Citric Acid salt
- Decyl Glucoside, a plant-based surfactant to lift caked-on residue
- Sea Salt, a natural preservative and anti-bacterial
- Vegetable Glycerin, to help product adhere to surfaces
- Calcium Ascorbate, an antioxidant
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, to freshen breath naturally
From the award-winning makers of eatCleaner! Give your mouth a fresh lift with GuardClean, an all-natural spray that not only removes buildup and stains but also freshens up mouth guards, aligners and retainers – especially when you’re on the go.
According to a study published by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), dental appliances can be a breeding ground for life threatening bacteria, yeast and mold. The fact is, your mouth can harbor an average of 100 billion bacteria, which can lead to staph and strep infections, asthma and life-threatening illness.
GuardClean is made with organic peppermint essential oil, antioxidants and a gentle, food grade cleanser to safely clean your removable dental appliances. Fast. Effective. Convenient. Just spray GuardClean on all surfaces, let sit for 2 minutes, brush gently and give your mouthguard, aligners and retainers quick rinse. While most oral cleansers fail to disclose their full ingredient list, or are intended for overnight use on dentures, GuardClean is:
- All-natural and safe – formulated specifically for removable dental appliances, GuardClean uses a synergistic blend of all-natural ingredients to effectively cleanse while leaving behind nothing but the refreshing taste of organic peppermint essential oil.
- Fast and effective – GuardClean is the ultimate life hack for better oral hygiene and overall health, gently powering away tartar, stains and buildup in just two minutes. Simply mist, brush, rinse, and kiss harmful bacteria and residue goodbye.
- Convenient – unlike messy soaks, GuardClean can be used on the go, carried in a gym bag or purse and is TSA-compliant for air travel. One 2-oz. bottle of GuardClean is small enough to toss in a gym bag, backpack, or purse, and lasts through a month of daily use.