“Mareya inspires people to look great, feel great and achieve greatness with her strategies. Eat Like You Give a Fork makes it easy and fun.” ―Lewis Howes, NYT bestselling author, Top 50 Podcast Host of The School of Greatness
“Mareya has played an integral role with the Daniel Plan, serving as one our Signature Chefs. She is an effective and passionate chef who has inspired our community both here in the US and abroad. She is also a contributor to our New York Times Bestseller, our DVD Education series and live webinars, and parlays her work both in written and spoken formats. Her 24 years of experience shine through as she shares her passion, knowledge, and transformational tools for life change.” ―Dee Eastman, Director, The Daniel Plan
Are you ready to make shift happen? It’s time to THRIVE.
Transform your body.
THRIVE like you were made to do!
And the BEST news is, you don’t have to sacrifice what you love.
If you’re frustrated, wanting better results or ready for a fresh start, the EAT TO THRIVE 8-step reset is for you. For the price of one visit to a nutritionist, you get celebrity chef Mareya Ibrahim, holistic nutrition coach, author and founder of eatcleaner.com, leading you through a comprehensive reset starting by resetting your tastebuds. After coaching thousands of clients to success, she shares her tried and true strategies with you. Each week you’ll receive:
- An educational, informative video explaining the strategy that you can watch on your mobile device or computer
- An audio accompaniment to listen to while you’re in the car and on the move
- An outline of steps
- A ‘fresh start’ menu of ways to implement the strategy
You’ll also receive:
- Access to Mareya’s weekly support call and the ability to ask questions
- Special discounts on recommended products
- Exclusive live content
- Free recipes from Eat Like You Give a Fork: The Real Dish on Eating To Thrive