Eat Cleaner products feature a natural blend of plant-based ingredients, including:
- Citric acid, which naturally occurs in most fruit and vegetables
- Sodium Citrate, a Citric Acid salt
- Decyl Glucoside, a plant-based surfactant
- Sea Salt, a natural preservative and anti-bacterial
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Calcium Ascorbate, an antioxidant that helps prolong shelf life
*No surfactant in wipes or Seafood & Poultry Wash
Don’t spatter, spray! Rinsing your seafood and poultry can spread bacteria contamination around your kitchen. Now, you can clean your seafood and poultry thoroughly before enjoying to the fullest with Eat Cleaner Seafood & Poultry Wash, the leader in food safety products. It’s patented, all natural formula helps to:
- Minimize Salmonella, E.coli and Listeria bacteria
- Reduce odor on food
- Remove dirt and residue, especially from shellfish
- Removes ‘fecal soup’ and film from chicken
- Enhance flavor
- Significantly reduces cooking time when sprayed in advance
- Effectively cleans food preparation areas and cutting surfaces, even your hands – an added bonus!
Spray Eat Cleaner Seafood + Poultry Wash generously onto all food surface areas. Does not require rinsing.
Eat Cleaner is used by celebrity chefs, everyday heroes and superstar parents everywhere. You’ll see, taste and feel the difference. Think before you bite and Eat Cleaner – because you are the last line of defense for your family. How to Use: Spray Eat Cleaner on the surface of fresh produce, wait 2 minutes and rinse with clean water. Enjoy produce thoroughly! If storing produce, spray the surface of fruit and vegetables and rinse when ready to eat.
Eat Cleaner® is the Winner of the World’s Best Technology Gold Prize and a ‘George Foreman Favorite’ product.