Peanut Curry Grilled Sea Bass with Fresh Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons Justin’s Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 tsp. curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 16 oz. fresh wild sea bass or your favorite wild caught white fish
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, washed with Eat Cleaner
1. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
2. Preheat grill or skillet on medium high heat.
3. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the grill grate or skillet. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish is cooked through; repeat with asparagus
4. Top with peanut sauce and serve.
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!