Here you can place aeatCleaner® is the world’s only all-natural, lab-proven, and patented solution for eliminating toxins and keeping food fresher up to 5x longer.n explanation or answer to the question.
Here you can eatCleaner® products have been tested by many independent third party labs, including the Institute for Food Safety and Health, to prove their efficacy. Our products are EPA-approved, USDA biobased, and OMRI-listed.place an explanation or answer to the question.
- Generously use eatCleaner® Triple Action Produce Spray on all produce surfaces and let it soak for 2-5 minutes. Rinse with clean water into a bowl or sink until water runs clear.
- eatCleaner® Triple Action Produce Spray works on all fresh produce including: leafy greens, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, berries, carrots, fruit, peels on potatoes, melons, limes, lemons, oranges, and any already-cut produce that can turn brown like apples and potatoes.
- Use eatCleaner® Go Anywhere Produce Wipes by removing towelette from pack and gently wiping all areas of produce for 30 seconds until clean. Then wait 10 seconds for produce to try before enjoying. No rinsing required.
- eatCleaner® Go Anywhere Produce Wipes work on all fresh produce including: firm-fleshed produce like apples, pears, nectarines, potatoes and onions as well as fruits with peels like oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and bananas.
eatCleaner® eliminates the toxins and harmful residue that water can’t. Most produce is coated in wax to help it withstand the long journey and dozens of hands that carry it from the farms to your plate. Yet the wax seals pesticide residue and debris which cannot be removed with water. Pesticide exposure is linked to autism, cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, and other autoimmune Diseases.The CDC reports over 48 million cases of foodborne illness in the United States alone. eatCleaner® is the last line of defense to help protect you and your family. People who are immunocompromised–including infants, children, pregnant women, and elderly people–are the most at risk.
eatCleaner® is the only food cleaner of its kind that is all-natural, independently lab-proven, and patented. eatCleaner® is:
- made to use anywhere, whether you’re at home or away. We offer ready-to-use sprays, on-the-go wipes, and eco-friendly refills.
- has no traces of alcohol or chlorine
- is tasteless and odorless.
- doesn’t ‘soap up’ like other brands, making it easier to use and rinse compared to other products.
- is environmentally friendly, vegan, gluten-free, and allergen-free.
All eatCleaner® products are made in the USA in an FDA-approved facility to help support the country’s economy and carbon footprint.
eatCleaner® products are made with all-natural, plant-based ingredients including: Citric Acid (CAS RN 77-92-9), Sodium Citrate (CAS RN 68-04-2) Sea Salt (CAS RN 7647-14-5), Capryl Glucoside (CAS RN 68515-73-1), and Glycerin (CAS RN 56-81-5).
People often don’t realize that the flu and stomach bugs can be foodborne illnesses. eatCleaner® helps eliminate 99.99% of pesticides and bacteria that aren’t visible on produce and can’t be removed with water.
eatCleaner® was intentionally formulated to help protect you and your family. It is safe to use for everyone including the immunocompromised: infants, children, pregnant women, and elderly people.
eatCleaner® is proud to be climate-pledge friendly. Our products are made with all-natural ingredients, recyclable packaging, and BPA-free plastic. Our Go Anywhere Produce Wipes are biodegradable, and our streamlined, effective product line helps you keep food fresher up to 5x longer.
eatCleaner® is available for purchase online and at select retailers.
We guarantee the effectiveness of eatCleaner® products. If you're not 100% satisfied with the results, you may return your purchase for a full refund.
Sometimes liquid spray nozzles get stuck. When this happens, simply twist off the nozzle cap by turning it clockwise. Then, run hot water through the tube while depressing the sprayer until water beings to sprays through the nozzle. If the spray still doesn’t work, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a replacement.
The Coronavirus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or nose discharge when an infected person coughs or sneezes (CDC). COVID-19 can be transmitted from contaminated surfaces, including produce, when touching the nose, mouth, or eyes. Surface contamination of produce can occur when people who are infected with the virus, whether symptomatic or asymptomatic, touch produce in retail, food service, and distribution settings. Evidence on previous Coronavirus strains shows that good food hygiene can prevent transmission. Washing produce at home with “soap” and warm water is not effective.