No Fake News, Just Real Forking Change
EP 67 of Recipes For Your Best Life Podcast – Hear the whole episode HERE
Are you forking kidding me? There was a news article the other day where a woman disclaimed, she can survive without food and water. No, please no. Our food on the plate is there for a good reason. You nurture our body and soul, bring us joy and keep us balanced- physically and mentally healthy. Are we what we eat? Cheap and easy or healthy and strong? In today’s episode of Recipes For Your Best Life, Mareya speaks about re-training your tastebuds and finally deciding on how you can improve your overall life quality by just making smart swaps. Enjoy!
1:02 Spice up your plateful with using Panasonic oven for your next recipe
2:38 Fake news alert: Can you survive with just air?
4:25 So, everything on Instagram is true?
5:46 Great food and your health go hand-in-hand
6:11 Are you what you eat? Cheap, easy?
7:52 Give a fork what you put in your mouth
10:12 You can train your body to stomach anything
11:00 Your joy factor goes up when you do THIS
17:08 Don’t sacrifice, just improve it = SMART SWAP
18:25 Think about your relationship with food & make friends.
19:28 Pay attention to the primary principle – nutrition is worth the gold
20:40 Have you really noticed these essential components?
22:15 The reset will not happen overnight- it takes time and self-love
23:52 The best time to start was yesterday
TEXT: 22828 “Fit Foodie” and get a free copy of “Happy Hormones” pdf
CONNECT WITH MAREYA:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EatCleaner/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/eatcleaner/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7wbgZFp3LQ__q8lVY0Pkw
- TWITTER https://twitter.com/eatcleanerfood
- SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/rfyblpodcast
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.mareyaibrahim.com/
- We do care what you think! What would you like to hear on Recipes for Your Best Life Podcast? Let us know HERE
- Want to be featured on our podcast? Want to be the next guest on Recipes for Your Best Life? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us a few words about yourself!