No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
When we shot the photos for these cookies, everyone went a little cray over the no-bakes. I mean, what’s not to love? No baking means less time to your mouth. And all the ingredients just feel so homey and happy together. I think you’re never going to want to run out of these in your home.
NO-BAKE OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Makes 12 Cookies (12 Servings)
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter, for a nut-free option), at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia or monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper, or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, . cup of the peanut butter, and . cup water until smooth. Add the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold in the oats, making sure all the oats are well soaked. Let sit for about 10 minutes, until the mixture becomes firm. Fold in the chocolate chips and mix them with a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion cookies onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart, and press down lightly to flatten them.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter and . teaspoon water. Drizzle the peanut butter over the tops of the cookies and let set at room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Store wrapped in parchment paper to keep them fresh up to a week.
February is American Heart Month
Learn more at: heart.org/lifeiswhywegive