Mocha Coffee Banana Smoothie
Getting a whole banana with the peel on is easiest in a smoothie, and the combination of cocoa powder and coffee makes this my supercharged morning elixir. Pro tip: Wash whole bananas with Eat Cleaner, trim ends and tops and cut bananas in half, then store in a reusable container or bag so you can easily drop half a banana into your recipes. BOOM!
Makes 2 servings
- 12 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz. brewed coffee
- 1 frozen banana, peel left on
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia or monkfruit extract
- 3/4 cup ice: Optional
- Add ingredients in order above.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy cold.
Want to know more about how to SAVE THE PEELS??? Download Your Sustainapeelity Guide NOW >>