Chia seeds are becoming more and more popular, but are they really that good for you???
YES THEY ARE!
Here are FIVE reasons why you should include Chia Seeds in your daily diet:
- Chia Seeds are full antioxidants, which are nutrients — including vitamins like E and C — that prevent or slow oxidative damage throughout the body.
- Chia seeds contain Omega-3 fatty acids. A two tablespoon serving of chia seeds has as much Omega-3 fatty acids as 4 ounces of salmon.
- Chia seeds are full of fiber, which helps regulate your digestive system.
- Chia seeds are also full of protein.
- Chia seeds contain loads of calcium.
This Madagascar Vanilla Chia Pudding is a delicious and sweet, yes super clean and nutrient dense dish that you can enjoy anytime of day. I dare you to try this recipe and not enjoy it!! I’d love to hear from you and see your pics of your dishes!!!
Madagascar Vanilla Chia Pudding
It’s the perfect sweet treat that’s Paleo, Vegan, and Clean.
Recipe serves 4
- 2 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 6 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- Vanilla scraped from one pod (I love Madagascar Vanilla)
- 1 TBSP Pure Local Honey (I love Artist n’ Sons Honey Community) OR 8-10 SweetLeaf Stevia English Toffee Drops
- Fresh Raspberries, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
- Fresh Mint Leaves, for garnish
- Dark Chocolate Squares, for garnish (optional)
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, for garnish (optional)
- In a big bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and cover overnight, refrigerated.
- Mix a couple more times if you can to keep seeds from setting at the bottom.
- Spoon into pretty dessert cups and top with Eat Cleaner washed raspberries, fresh mint, dark chocolate squares, and a sprinkle of unsweetened shredded coconut, if you’re feeling crazy.
Pretty simple, right?? Now it’s your turn!!
WANT TO KEEP THIS RECIPE???
You can save and print this recipe here: madagascar-vanilla-chia-pudding