French Green Bean Coconut Curry Clay Pot
RECIPE SERVES 4-6
1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
ó cup yellow onion
3 cloves garlic
1ó Tablespoons red curry paste
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1 13.6 oz can unsweetened coconut milk
1 ó cup vegetable broth
ó teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
2 cups French green beans, washed and trimmed
Optional: 2 lbs. fresh steamed mussels
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat ghee or red palm oil and sauté onion for about 3
minutes or until translucent. Add garlic and sauté another minute. Add curry
paste and ginger and sauté another minute.
3) Add coconut milk, vegetable broth, pepper and salt and simmer for about 5
4) Transfer broth mixture to clay pot. Chop green beans in half and add to pot. Cook for about 7-8 minutes or until green beans are bright green and tender but still crisp.
5) If using mussels, add in the last 3-4 minutes of cooking until they open.
6) Ladle broth, green beans and mussels into a bowl and enjoy!
Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie presents
French Green Bean Coconut Curry Clay Pot Nutrition Facts:
French Green Bean Coconut Curry Clay Pot With Mussels Nutrition Facts:
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!