EAT CLEANER® is a registered trademark of Grow Green Industries, INC. based in Orange County, California, and is privately owned. In 2009, the company was founded by Mareya Ibrahim, a chef, holistic nutritionist and food marketing expert with her father Dr. Shawki Ibrahim, retired Emeritus Professor and Ph.D. in Environmental Science, and began distribution in 2010. Grow Green Industries, INC. is a minority and woman owned company.
Using a patented blend of plant-based ingredients, EAT CLEANER® is the only line of all natural, biodegradable food wash + wipes that is lab proven to remove over 99% more pesticides, wax and residue than water. Additionally, Eat Cleaner helps extend the shelf life of fresh produce up to 200% longer, saving you money.
EAT CLEANER products have been tested by many independent third party labs, including the Institute for Food Safety and Health to prove their efficacy. You can also see the difference in the before and afters!Eat Cleaner helps to brighten color and give produce a nice shine.
Most produce is waxed to withstand the average 1,500 mile journey and over 20 sets of hands from field to fork. Wax seals in pesticide residue and debris, which can not be removed with water. Pesticide exposure is linked to Autism, Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease and other autoimmune Diseases. There were 48 million reported cases of food borne illness and 3,000 associated deaths last year in the U.S. alone. We can be the last line of defense for our families. Those with weak systems, particularly infants, children, pregnant women and the elderly are sensitive to foodborne illness and pesticide exposure.
Eat Cleaner products are formulated to strip away wax to thoroughly cleanse residues and dirt trapped under the surface.Eat Cleaner also removes surface debris from seafood and poultry and effectively cleans food preparation and cutting surfaces to help deter cross contamination. Statistics show about 80% of food borne illness is attributed to poor food handling practices. With daily food recalls and outbreaks, our mantra is Think Before You Bite.Eat Cleaner helps you with a peace of mind, knowing your food is cleaner.
Eat Cleaner is different than the other produce washing products on the market because food safety is all we do!
- Eat Cleaner is the only patented produce wash, which took 2 years to receive.
- Eat Cleaner products are for at home and on the go, including ready-to-use sprays, concentrate refills and wipes, so you’re always covered.
- Eat Cleaner doesn’t contain alcohol or chlorine; it doesn’t leave a flavor or odor on produce.
- Eat Cleaner doesn’t ‘soap up’ like other brands, making it easy to rinse off.
- Eat Cleaner is independent lab tested and proven effective.
- Eat Cleaner can be used in over 50 Different Ways to clean, including directly on produce, cutting surfaces, utensils and even hands, making it very cost efficient.
- The ergonomically shaped Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash spray is attractive enough to leave on your countertop and keep within a hand’s reach of food preparation.
- Eat Cleaner biodegradable, food-grade Wipes are a convenient way to enjoy healthy snacking on the go. You can use them to clean anything that comes into contact with your mouth.
- Eat Cleaner products are environmentally friendly, vegan, gluten-free and allergen-free
All Eat Cleaner products are made in the USA in an FDA approved facility, supporting our economy and a cleaner carbon footprint.
Eat Cleaner products feature a natural blend of plant-based ingredients, including:
- Citric acid, which naturally occurs in most fruit and vegetables
- Sodium Citrate, a Citric Acid salt
- Decyl Glucoside, a plant-based surfactant
- Sea Salt, a natural preservative and anti-bacterial
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Calcium Ascorbate, an antioxidant that helps prolong shelf life
Often times, people don’t realize that the ‘stomach bug’ or ‘flu’ they got was actually foodborne illness. The fact is, you can’t see bacteria or pesticides. About 80% of all produce is also waxed to help extend shelf life, which can trap harmful substances. Eat Cleaner can remove over 99% of these substances that water alone can not. Why risk it? It’s a small step you can take for the safety and health of everyone you feed. It also helps clean cutting surfaces and keeps your food fresher longer.
We made Eat Cleaner safe for our kids and yours to use. Eat Cleaner uses a proprietary blend of all-natural, plant and citrus based ingredients that help cleanse food better than water, making it safe for everyone.
We’re proud to say we’re clean and green. Made with all-natural and organic ingredients, recyclable packaging, biodegradable wipes, BPA-free plastic and a thoughtful product line that helps you eat low on the food chain all contribute to our eco efforts.
Our products are available online and at select retailers. If you love Eat Cleaner and you don’t see your local retailer, let them know you’d like to purchase our products from them.
We stand by our products 100% or your money back.
What You Can Spray:
Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash
All Fresh Produce Including:
- Leafy greens
- The outside of produce you are cutting or peeling, like potatoes, melons, limes, lemons and oranges
- Any cut produce that can turn brown, like apples and potatoes
- How to Use: Spray Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash generously onto all surfaces and allow to soak for 2- 5 minutes. Rinse with clean water into a bowl until water runs clear.
What You Can Spray:
Eat Cleaner Seafood + Poultry Wash
All Fresh or Frozen Seafood + Poultry Including:
- Whole Chickens/Turkey/Quail
- Cut-Up Chicken, Including Wings, Thighs, Legs and Cutlets
- Shrimp (Fresh or Frozen)
- Whole Fish and Fish Fillets
- How to Use: Spray Eat Cleaner Seafood + Poultry Wash generously onto all surfaces. Cook and prepare as usual.
What You Can Wipe:
Firm-Fleshed Fruit and Vegetables:
Fruits with Peels:
How To Use Eat Cleaner Wipes: Remove towelette and wipe all areas of fresh fruit or vegetable until clean, about 30 seconds. Wait 10 seconds, then enjoy. No rinsing required.
Get Your Food Squeaky Clean with EAT CLEANER!