- Simply take your favorite whole grain or gluten-free bread and roll it into a great lunch treat!
- Flatten each piece of bread with a rolling pin or wooden spoon.
- Spread with cream cheese, slices of avocado and cucumber.
- Roll tight.
- Sprinkle the tops with ground flax meal for added Omega-3 and a nice crunch to finish your bite!
Veggie Skewers with hummus
- Just like fruit kabobs, veggies on a stick with a side of hummus is a great balance of micronutrients, protein and good quality, monounsaturated fat.
- Wash all of your fresh, raw vegetables, including broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Veggie Wash
- Then, simply skewer all of your clean vegetables on mini skewers.
- Serve with your favorite hummus dip!
- Here’s a fit foodie tip: Additional veggies like avocado and red peppers mixed into the hummus will up your nutritional value and taste great!!!
Please follow and like us: