Turn this year’s Thanksgiving feast into a meal that’s tradition, delicious, and clean!
Stressed about Thanksgiving dinner at your house? Have no fear, Chef Mareya Ibrahim has done all of preparation for you (well, on paper!). Now, all you have to do is simply follow the recipes, shop for ingredients, and cook up a clean, delicious feast that the entire family will enjoy!
We’ve even created a Thanksgiving Prep Checklist for you to follow along with from now until the big day!!! For those of you who don’t know when it is, Thanksgiving day falls on…
Thursday, November 22, 2018
The key to having and hosting the perfect Thanksgiving menu is offering a variety of traditional dishes that won’t leave you feeling bloated, heavy, and full!
The Eat Cleaner Thanksgiving Menu
Gluten free, Dairy Free, Low Sodium, Low Sugar and Mostly Vegan
Indian Spiced Roast Turkey Marinade – SEE THE RECIPE BELOW!
- Quinoa Cranberry Stuffing with ‘Sausage’ and Spinach < GET THE RECIPE
- Shiitake Mushroom Pan Gravy with Leeks < GET THE RECIPE
- Fennel and Roasted Beet Salad < GET THE RECIPE
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower < GET THE RECIPE
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Crisped Turkey Bacon < GET THE RECIPE
- Apple Oatmeal Crumb Pie with Whipped Topping < GET THE RECIPE
- Light-As-Air Pumpkin Pie Squares < GET THE RECIPE
- Chia Pumpkin Pie Parfaits with Banana Coconut Whip < GET THE RECIPE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!