Veggie Cabbage Fried "Rice"
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head green cabbage, processed in food processor until ricelike
- 1 bunch Tuscan (lacinato or dinosaur) kale, finley chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut amino acids
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile paste
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Wash all produce with eatCleaner Fruit + Veggie Wash.
- In out work or large skillet, heat the coconut oil and sesame oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until translucent. Add the cabbage and kale and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut amino, ginger and red chile paste. Add the egg mixture to the book and stir until well Inc. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and toss in scallions and sesame seeds. Top with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts and serve!
- Xx Mareya