Spring keeps calling you to try this frozen buddha bowl!
- 1/2 frozen banana, peel left on
- One 3.5 oz. packet frozen no-sugar-added acai or pitaya
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non dairy milk (almond, rice, coconut, soy, hemp)
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- Pomegranate arils
- Fresh pataya and lychee fruit
- Grape halves
- Hulled sunflower seeds or raw hemp hearts
- Maca powder
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Wash the ALL fruit with eatCleaner Fruit and Vegetable Wash and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the banana, acai, flaxseed, milk and coconut oil. Blend on medium to high speed for 15 to 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and add the yoghurt, spirulina, and honey. Stir until completely smooth.
- Top your Buddha bowl with an assortment of topping and feel zenlike immediately. Serve it in a fresh pitaya bowl to be super extra.
xx - Mareya