Rockin' Raw Slaw
- Rockin’ Raw Slaw
- 2 cups shredded red or green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoons raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons natural smooth peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter, for a nut free option)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon raw hemp hearts
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded vegetables, be sure to wash ALL fresh produce with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Veggie Wash first
- MAKE THE DRESSING: Put the apple cider vinegar in a medium bowl. While whisking continuously, slowly stream in the hemp oil. Whisk in the peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter), lime juuice, honey, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Top with the hemp hearts and serve.