Cutie Pies! 🧡🥟
It’s Pumpkin errything 🎃 SZN and it’s ON like Donkey Kong ⚡️⚡️⚡️
My favorite! Pumpkin is SO good for you. It supports your eyes, skin, heart, immune system and is packed with fiber.
I whipped up a batch of these plant-based Pielets? Pieffins? Petit Pumpkin Pies? For you. Whatever you want to call them, they’re perfectly portioned for a treat that fits into your clean eating lifestyle. 🥟🥟🥟
You’ll be surprised at the ingredient list but TRUST me, I’ve been making this recipe for 20 years and it is perfection every time.
Even if you aren’t plant-based, try it and save yourself a lot of saturated fat.
SHARE THIS with a cutie pie pumpkin lover and make a batch together 🎃🎃 We’re always better that way. xxChefMareya
Petit Pumpkin Pielets (filling is non-dairy/gluten-free)
- Makes 12 petit pies
- 18 ounces lite extra-firm organic tofu
- 2 cups canned or aseptic-packed pumpkin
- 1 cup vanilla coconut or oat milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup Xylitol (or alternative natural sweetener)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup low sugar dark chocolate chips
- Wick’s pre-made pie crust
- Muffin pan (non-stick or silicon works best)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Using a biscuit cutter or round cookie cutter, cut pie dough into circles to fit in the bottom of your muffin pan.
- To make filling:
- Drain tofu. place in a food processor and process until smooth
- Add remaining filling ingredients.
- Process until well-blended
- Pour onto crust 2/3 full and top with a few chocolate chips. Bake for about 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
To get the crust, check out https://www.wickspies.com/ and follow on:
For more delicious pumpkin recipes, get your free copy of Chef Mareya’s Pumpkin eBook!!