This is a grain-free dish and a great way to get more veggies into your plate. Just make sure to wash all your produce with Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash first.
Watch me whip up this sumptuous dish on Periscope!
Mediterranean Cauliflower Couscous with Grilled Tarragon and Lemon Shrimp
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets until they resemble a fine couscous-like grain. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add chopped bell pepper, olives, garlic and cashews. Season with cumin, white pepper, half the juiced lemon and Kosher salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine shrimp with remaining lemon juice, tarragon, dried red pepper flake and a dash of Kosher sea salt.
- In a skillet, melt half of preferred cooking fat and cook couscous mixture over medium heat for about 3 minutes, or until fragrant. On a flat grill, melt remaining cooking fat and cook shrimp for 2 minutes on each side.
- Arrange couscous mixture on a platter and layer shrimp on top. You can add a few more chopped olives for a nice pop of color. Enjoy!
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!