National Garlic day is a must to celebrate!
- 24 ounces mixed pitted olivies (kalamata, Castelvetrano, Sicilian, colossal, and any other varieties)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olives, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, lemon juice, sea salt, and white pepper. Spread the olives over a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, until sizzling. Let cool.
- Serve the olives or store in a seal jar in the refirigrator for up to 21 days.