This is a perfect example of a fat filler that, while you are eating it, you won't believe it's guilt-free. SO creamy and delish, it's a treat you can look forward to daily in between meals, with fresh sliced apples, pears or strawberries!
Here is what you need
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/4 cup raw coconut oil (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 drops of liquid stevia, or 1 teaspoon granulated stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
This is how you do it
- In a large dry skillet comatose the cashews over low heat until lightly golden. Transfer them to a food processor and pulse until broken down into a smooth butter. Add the coconut oil and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add cocoa powder, Stevia, and cinnamon. Pulse until well Inc. Transfer to a glass jar and stored at room temperature for up to a month (If you can get it to last that long).
- Wash your favorite fruit or berries with our EatCleaner fruit and vegetable wash.
- Plate it, serve & enjoy!
NOTE: solid coconut oil works best here if yours has liquefy just poured it into a measuring cup and stick it in the fridge until solid