"Burnt" Brussels Sprouts With Black Garlic
- Makes 4-6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil, melted
- 6 to 8 fermented black garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved through the stem
- Wash the brussel sprouts using eatCleaner Fruit & Veggie Wash in our favorite Collapsible Dish Basin.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, black garlic, tomato paste, paprika, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts over the prepared pan in an even layer and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until well browned and tender. Roast for a few extra minutes if you like the consistency a little more "burnt."