What could be better than eating pudding for breakfast and having it basically make itself? Plus, blueberries and chia seeds together are an antioxidant power couple. Just get yourself set up with some mason jars you can grab and go. That's good news to spoon to!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or other nondairy milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia or monkfruit extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Wash any produce with our eatcleaner spray wash or washpowder. Let air dry on a paper towel.
- In a blender, combine the almond milk, vanilla, blueberries, and stevia.
- Put 1½ tablespoons of the chia seeds into each of four mason jars. Evenly distribute the blueberry-milk mixture over the top of each and stir or shake well. Seal the jars and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or ideally overnight, until thickened.
- Top each with about 1 teaspoon of the coconut and enjoy cold.