The perfect summer meal is here….Balsamic Chicken Caprese! I am drooling just thinking about sinking my teeth into this dish and the best part is, it is soo easy to make!!!
Recipes Serves: 2 (just double for more servings)
- Eat Cleaner Seafood & Poultry Wash
- 2 Organic, boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 Mini Red Bell Peppers
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Part Skim, Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Balsamic Glaze
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
1. Clean your chicken breast by spraying with Eat Cleaner Seafood & Poultry Wash – DO NOT RINSE
2. Wash mini red bell peppers and basil leaves with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
3. Brush chicken breasts and mini bell peppers with olive or coconut oil, lightly
4. Season with black pepper and Himalayan sea salt, to taste
5. Grill chicken and bell pepper until done – appropriate temperature for poultry is 165 degrees (F)
6. Top chicken with a slice of mozzarella, fresh basil leaf, and finally the grill red bell pepper
7. Drizzle with your balsamic glaze
8. Enjoy for lunch, dinner, or all of the above!
Need to stock up on all of our Eat Cleaner products for the best method of cleaning your seafood, poultry, fruits & vegetables? We have the Full Wash Kit available online & right now you can save 25% off of your first online order at www.eatcleaner.com by using ECWELCOME1 at checkout!
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!