GIMME ⭐️ GIMME
Stack ‘em and rack ‘em baby cause It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Im pretty sure I’ve nailed the vegan rice krispy treats but you’ll have to judge for yourself. No marshmallows, just sunflower butter, pure vanilla extract, coconut oil and agave syrup to hold the brown rice crisps together and a layer of vegan dark chocolate for the smooth-as-an-ice-skating-rink top. 🌟so they’re allergen-free, too.
What are your favorite family go-to holiday treats?
Here’s the recipe just in case 😉🍫
Allergen-Free Clean Rice Krispy Treats
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure coconut oil
- 4 cups crisped brown rice cereal
- 2 cups 70% or more chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a small saucepan, add sunflower butter, agave syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until we’ll mixed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown rice crisp cereal with sunflower butter mixture with a long spoon until all the cereal is well-coated.
- Line an 8”x8” dish with wax or parchment paper and spoon brown rice mixture into lined dish. Push mixture down thoroughly to make sure it is well-packed and dense. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave for 1 minute: stir and microwave again for another minute. Pour melted chocolate over rice krispy treats and return back to fridge and allow to cook thoroughly before slicing. Enjoyyyy! ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽