Rise and SHINE Smoothie
Makes 2 servings
- 12 oz. unsweetened milk (your favorite)
- 4 oz. brewed coffee
- 1 frozen banana, end and stem trimmed, peel left on, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon monkfruit extract (optional)
- 3/4 cup ice
- Wash whole bananas with eatCleaner, trim ends and tops and cut bananas in half, then store in a reusable container or bag so you can easily drop half a banana into your recipes.
- Add ingredients in order above.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy cold.