Blog — Category_Challenge

The Best Way to Do a Cleanse

The Best Way to Do a Cleanse

  Let’s DETOX together! Walking you through how to cleanse for spring. Posted by Eat Cleaner with Chef Mareya on Thursday, March 26, 2020 There’s nothing better than feeling like everything is running smoothly in your body. You feel energetic after you eat, your tummy looks nice and flat, you get a restful sleep every night and your skin has never looked so radiant. Well, that would be an amazing scenario to talk about, right? The truth is, most of us have a hard time check-marking all the boxes. Often times, the well-oiled machine starts to feel a little frayed...

Read more →


Ready to Reset? Free 14 Day Eat Cleaner Challenge Begins 1/14

Ready to Reset? Free 14 Day Eat Cleaner Challenge Begins 1/14

Happy New Year Fit Tribe, 2017 is here! Resolutions have been made, but once the champagne flutes are back on the shelf, who's making those a reality. Apparently only 8% of people commit to their New Year's Resolutions. Those aren’t very good odds. As a fit life educator dedicated to sharing the knowledge about clean eating, I’m here to help provide you with the tools to make sure you don’t end up in the 92% category! So here’s my advice to you in 2017…   Keep it simple and start with one healthy habit at a time. This is the...

Read more →


Jump into the FitLife Challenge for #NationalNutritionMonth starting March 1st

Jump into the FitLife Challenge for #NationalNutritionMonth starting March 1st

Jump into the FitLife Challenge for #NationalNutritionMonth starting March 1st Here at Eat Cleaner’s HQ we’re excited to be rolling out The FitLife Challenge (#FitLifeChallenge) in celebration of National Nutrition Month! National Nutrition Month takes place annually each March and is a nationwide nutrition education and information campaign focuses attention on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. And we know that food success plays a HUGE role in your health success. That’s why we want you to jump in and make March Madness happen – in a good way. Here’s the...

Read more →


Countdown to Swimsuit Season is ON... Jump into the Eat Cleaner 'Fit 31' Challenge

The Eat Cleaner ‘Fit 31’ Challenge For 31 days starting May 1, or what we call MAY DAY, join us to start eating cleaner, getting leaner and feeling better than ever. Don’t let another summer go without getting into the best shape of your life.! Your greatest success will come from how you eat! You can never outrun a bad diet and it may be cliché, but yes, abs are made in the kitchen.. These are 6 easy to follow steps that make a huge difference. Here’s what you’ll do to get started: COMMIT. It’s 31 days. It may seem...

Read more →