Jump into the FitLife Challenge for #NationalNutritionMonth starting March 1st
Here at Eat Cleaner’s HQ we’re excited to be rolling out The FitLife Challenge (#FitLifeChallenge) in celebration of National Nutrition Month!
National Nutrition Month takes place annually each March and is a nationwide nutrition education and information campaign focuses attention on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. And we know that food success plays a HUGE role in your health success.
That’s why we want you to jump in and make March Madness happen – in a good way.
Here’s the skinny….
Have you tried everything and are still not getting results you deserve? We’ve all been there! Listen up, that’s why I created The FitLife Challenge, the only program that gives you a balanced, proven approach to getting fit from mind to toe. As nutrition and exercise experts, we’re able to provide you with the tools you need to support optimal health with a real-life plan for nourishment, movement and a community that will cheer you on the whole way.
The FitLife Challenge is NOT a diet or quick fix, it’s the FIT LIFE! Our 21-day program makes it SUPER easy is achieve the BEST you.
Here’s what you get…
- The tools and resources you need to help you reach your goals
- Easy-to-do exercises for all levels, whether you work out at home or the gym
- A balanced macronutrient meal plan complete with meal prep notes, a shopping list, calendar and recipes – with all of the nutritional information calculated for you
- A dedicated Facebook group to support you and expert moderators to answer questions
- Motivating tips and videos to keep you revved up!
- The chance to win a bunch of fun prizes
- Discounts on select products that help you life The FIT LIFE for good
Now that’s a sweet deal!
All you have to do is sign up, and the best part it’s FREE. Check out The FitLife Challenge and start making the change to the BEST you TODAY!
@eatcleaner on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & YouTube
@eatcleanerfood on Twitter