Do you love brownies but feel extremely guilty after eating them because you practically ate half the pan?!
We got you covered with
Guilt-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Fudgy Berry Brownies!!
Makes: 16 servings
2 ¼ cups of all purpose Gluten-free flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
2 cups organic stevia or xylitol
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup dark chocolate chips (70% or more unsweetened cacao)
½ cup olive oil
1 ½ cups water
3 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 C fresh berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries), washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash and pureed until smooth
Non-stick cooking spray
Non-dairy whipped cream and cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium mixing bowl or stand up mixer bowl, combine all the dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- Add in the chocolate chips and all of the wet ingredients (except berries) and mix until smooth
- Add the fresh berry puree into the mix until well incorporated
- Spray an 8×8” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mixture in and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until top is nicely browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- When cooled, top with a crown of non-dairy whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon
Join The Cleaner Plate Club for FREE for more recipes, healthy tips, and clean eating tools!