As the co-inventor of Eat Cleaner Fruit and Vegetable Wash + Wipes, there’s nothing that gets me more excited than when a friend or colleague says ‘Have you seen the NEW veggie wash on the market?’ And I say, absolutely, and just look at how much better our products outperform them.
EAT CLEANER OUTPERFORMS VEGE AQUA AND OTHER ‘VEGGIE WASHES’ EVERY TIME
It’s not a question of having the ‘mommy’ syndrome of, my baby is better than yours. Eat Cleaner has outperformed every wash that has come along, including the homemade versions (which, by the way, are not lab proven as effective – and neither are most of the ones that come in a package, either.)
EAT CLEANER is:
– Lab proven to remove over 99% of the pesticide residue
– Lab proven to remove up to 99.99% of E.coli and Salmonella
– Lab proven to extend produce shelf life up to 200% longer
– Doesn’t contain alcohol or other caustic ingredients, all are FDA approved as SAFE
– Made in the USA in an FDA-approved facility
-Safe, effective, non-GMO and no corn or soy
Questions to ask yourself when comparing labels:
1) Does the package make claims?
2) Do they have the data to back it up?
3) How does the product work and how much of it do you need?
4) Do they use alcohol?
5) What is the active ingredient and is it truly effective? Or is it just water?
6) What do they say they’re removing from produce?
Questions to ask yourself after you use the product:
1) Does the produce ‘look’ cleaner, and does it effectively remove wax?
2) Does it leave an aftertaste?
3) Is it easy to use?
I developed the product line with my father, an Environmental Scientist who spent his career studying the impact of environmental toxins on human health. And as a chef and mom, you can bet I made sure it wasn’t just effective but safe, clean, biodegradable and won’t change the way your food tastes or smells.
See and taste the difference. If our Eat Cleaner doesn’t outperform the ‘other brand,’ I’ll give you your money back! (yes, I’m passionate about this subject if you can’t tell.)