EP 18 – Higher Vegucation – Why Our Future Depends On It
Who says french fries can’t be healthy?
Baked Zucchini Fries with Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 4-6 medium zucchinis, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
- ½ cup ground almond flour (I like to pull whole almonds in the food processor and pulse a few times until you get a ground, but not too fine, consistency)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. dried mint
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper to cover the entire baking sheet.
- Wash your zucchinis with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash and then cut the ends off of the zucchini and slice into quarters lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, parmesan, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl or pie dish, place the cut zucchini sticks into the almond milk and coat lightly all around. Then transfer all coated zucchini sticks into the medium bowl with your dry ingredients and mix together until all sticks are covered. You can do this in multiple steps if your bowl is not large enough.
- Place each stick on the baking sheet to make only one layer of zucchini fries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- While zucchini fries are baking, combine greek yogurt and dried mint in a small bowl and whisk together until your yogurt is smooth and the mint leaves are incorporated throughout.
- Serve golden brown zucchini fries with yogurt dipping sauce
ENJOY & REMEMBER TO EAT CLEANER, EVERYDAY!
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!
Be sure to FOLLOW us on social media & SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
@eatcleanerfood on Twitter
Please follow and like us: