Baked Oatmeal with Strawberries and Bananas
This is a great make-ahead dish from Week 1 of our Eat Cleaner Meal Prep Club. It’s the perfect balance of good fats, slow burning carbs and lean protein that keep blood sugar stabilized and keep you energized! If you’re looking for help in the kitchen, we have the plan for you!
BAKED OATMEAL WITH STRAWBERRIES AND BANANAS
1 cup steel cut oats
1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
3 scoops protein powder
2 large egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup strawberries, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash
1 small banana
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 375f. lightly spray a 8” x 8” or 9” x 9” ceramic baking dish with nonstick
cooking spray; set aside.
2. Dissolve the protein powder in milk.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk togethermilk, egg, and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients
4. Pour mixture into baking dish and layer fruits and almond on the top.
5. Bake the oatmeal for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden and brown and the
oatmeal has set. Add more coconut milk to the top if you like your oatmeal more moist. Enjoy it warm.