How To Use Eat Cleaner Fruit And Vegetable Wash Spray
Place uncooked foods into a colander or the Eat Cleaner Wash and Dryer strainer basket. Spray Eat Cleaner generously onto all surfaces and allow to soak for up to 5 minutes. Rinse with clean water into a bowl until water runs clear.
What You Should Spray:
All Fresh Produce Including:
- Leafy greens
- Any fruit with edible skin
- Radishes + Many More…
- Plus, spray it on cut-up, light fleshed produce like apples and potatoes to help deter browning
All Fresh or Frozen Seafood + Poultry Including:
- Whole Chickens/Turkey/Quail
- Cut-Up Chicken, Including Wings, Thighs, Legs and Cutlets
- Shrimp (Fresh or Frozen)
- Whole Fish and Fish Fillets
How To Use Eat Cleaner Wipes No Rinse Wipe and Eat! Grab ‘n go at home and on the road. Remove towelette and wipe all areas of fresh fruit or vegetable until clean. No rinsing required.
What You Should Wipe:
Firm-Fleshed Fruit and Vegetables:
Fruits with Peels:
Get Your Food Squeaky Clean with EAT CLEANER!
Clean Food in a Flash!
- Water alone is not effective in removing waxes from produce.
- Water alone is not effective in removing most pesticides from produce.
- Water alone is not effective in removing surface or fecal residues from produce, seafood, and poultry.
- Both commercially and organically grown foods must be washed before consuming.
For the Latest on Food Safety, Visit Our Blog
“Join The Cleaner Plate Club! “ Clean Meal plans delivered to your inbox
Seeing is Believing
Just take a look at how Eat Cleaner inhibits browning, enhances appearance and gets the gunk off produce – even bagged salad!